Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|PHP Webentwickler/in Backend | von Agentur Brandmarker GmbH|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Vollzeit
Biete: Application Developer (m/f/d) Graduate
von TEXAS INSTRUMENTS Deutschland GmbH in Beliebig | Firma „TEXAS INSTRUMENTS Deutschland GmbH“ | Vollzeit
About the job
The main task is the development of new IT solutions to support the Semiconductor Manufacturing Process in all it's areas, from Factory Automation, Decision Support to Data Analytics.The role also provides opportunities that gain high visibility into all layers of the organization, including Engineering, Manufacturing etc.You will have an opportunity to work with a strong technical team to develop strategic decision-making solutions (including in the space of data visualization and analytics) in support of a rapidly changing business environment.
• Analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification of local, network or intranet-related applications in support of a Semiconductor Manufacturing Operation (Wafer Fab).
• Write code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming language and technologies.
• Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Interface with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of business application systems and data relationships.
• Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology or related field
• Fluent written and spoken German and English skills would be an advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to effectively communicate to all layers of the organization
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated strong customer service orientation and ability to take ownership for issue resolution
• Java / JEE / Spring knowledge and skills
• Complex SQL and Oracle, Database query languages
• Web application development using PL/SQL
• Web application development using Java/J2EE/JSP
• Data Warehouse (Relationships, Keys etc.)
• Unix, Shell scripting
• Proficient with Microsoft Tools (MS Office)
• Data Analytics Tools (e. g. Spotfire)
• Detailed understanding of OS platforms (Solaris, Linux) and application servers (Tomcat)
• Relational database design
• Internet standards and IT security standards for programming
• Familiarity with software engineering methods and processes
• Project Management Skills
• Benefit from an attractive compensation
• Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
• Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
About TI Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!