Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
|PHP Webentwickler/in Backend | von Agentur Brandmarker GmbH|
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Freelance
Biete: Game Programmer
von Dennis Wierzbowski in Beliebig | Firma „Gaijin Developments GmbH“ | Freelance
Gaijin Entertainment is the developer and publisher of the popular online games War Thunder, Crossout, Star Conflict and Cuisine Royale for PC, PlayStation 4 und Xbox One. To expand our international team at our European office in Karlsruhe, we’re now looking for several talented Game Developers to work with us full-time. If you are excited about playing and developing video games and excel at programming in C++, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
As a Game Programmer at Gaijin Entertainment you are developing features and game mechanics that excite millions of players from all over the globe. Working with our proprietary Dagor Engine, you convince with your experience and expertise in the C++ programming language, your creativity, as well as your ability to achieve goals independently.
- Several years of practical experience and expertise working with the C/C++ programming languages.
- Completed university-level degree or apprenticeship in a relevant area of study (Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or similar), or several years of working experience as a programmer.
- Passion for playing and developing games.
- Previous experience in the games industry and the development of game engines a plus.
- Solid knowledge of English.
Did you recognize yourself in the above profile? Are you willing to join our team in Karlsruhe on site full time? Then we’d love to hear from you! With your application, please include your CV and salary expectations as well as a link to any work samples (e.g. games developed by you). Kindly be informed that we can only consider applications by individuals with a valid work permit for Germany / the European Union.