Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|PHP Webentwickler/in Backend | von Agentur Brandmarker GmbH|
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Freelance
Biete: Lead Developer/SW Architect (m/w,f/d)
von D. Kramer in Nürnberg | Firma „SunSniffer GmbH & Co. KG “ | Freelance
SunSniffer® is digitizing solar. With our unique sensor technologies in combination with artificial intelligence analytics we are delivering mind changing information to solar plant owners.
Among our customers are well known names and the list is growing every week. Our technology is second to none and we like to keep this pace with your help.
We are looking for a technology driven person to take on the role to lead our development in the position of a Lead Developer/SW Architect. As the leading Developer of an innovative solution provider, you lead the team with advising the architecture and setting product roadmaps. You will work with software developers, hardware developers and research scientists across an array of industries like: deep learning, high performance computing, autonomous error recognition and professional visualization.
Are you passionate about the groundbreaking technology? If so, we would love to learn more about you.
SunSniffer is second to none in PV actionable analytics. In order to push the product to the next stage we need your dedication in the following subjects:
You will be responsible for crucial developments like our Digital Twin technology as a lead developer. Your job will also be to lead a team of data scientists and hard- and software engineers to engage our goals. Building a team and encouraging them to stay second to none.
- Assess readiness of Digital Twin systems based on rigorous statistical methods
- Develop informative data visualizations based on scalable data pipelines and analysis
- Deploy novel analytic strategies to evaluate accuracy of simulation methods against real-world data
- Develop a statistical basis for determining sufficient depth and breadth of Digital Twin software simulation testing
- MS/PhD (or equivalent) in CS/Data Science/Mathematics/Statistics or other scientific field
- Pronounced analytical skills
- Business fluent English
60.000€/year plus share options
Nürnberg, Germany; office language is English