Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|PHP Webentwickler/in Backend | von Agentur Brandmarker GmbH|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Sonstige
Biete: Mitgründer oder Freelancer gesucht
von P. Fontaine in Beliebig | Firma „Accord Desk“ | Sonstige
Undisclosed Legal Tech Company– Location: Hamburg/München
Full Time // Start date: ASAP
Interested? Then send your CV and a paragraph on your motivation to email@example.com
After two years of ideating, two lawyers working together in the IT-space since over 10 years developed a framework for a legal tech tool to disrupt the industry. Every day, millions of B2B/contracts are drafted, negotiated and executed by corporates/lawyers worldwide using Microsoft office tools. The problem is that the contract terms and conditions are not represented in a machine-readable way. We are going to change that once and for all. Inspired by the concept of computational contracting, we envision a smart contract lifecycle management platform, with its core being a contract drafting and analyzing tool, which is based on the principles of programming languages. While the team of lawyers will structure the legal foundation and cluster it structurally, your task is to bring the product to life. If you are interested in this position, we will provide you with enhanced details about our project and the concrete vision for our product, which we will shape together.
The team consists of three founders looking for a talented, motivated and trustworthy technical co-founder and CTO. Additionally, we already have a potential three-person board, including serial entrepreneurs and an AI professor. We are also able to fund the company to a certain extent by ourselves, covering at least the first three to six months.
The founders have a background in big law & entrepreneurship. Our connections to leading lawyer in the field and to many VCs and Angels, will help us in the future to accelerate fast growth.
Currently, we are looking for a CTO and Co-Founder (f/m/d) to develop an MVP, build a team to develop the product, and set the technological vision for the next big thing in Legal Technology.
As a member of the founding team, you will lead the following efforts:
- Product and Engineering: you will set the tech stack, from backend infrastructure to user interfaces for our platform.
- Leading and managing the future teams of engineers through mentorship, motivation and collaborative guidance. You need the ability to provide constructive feedback and to develop a close relationship with all parts of the company.
- Shaping the product roadmap in collaboration with the team to set clear and achievable development goals.
- Taking a lead role in the hiring and performance management of the future engineering department to build a strong, committed and dedicated team.
More about you:
- Talented, ambitious and committed software engineer (UX experience is a plus).
- Broad technical skill set, expert in at least one mainstream coding language.
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical degree (or equivalent skills).
- Experience in a leadership role (technical or non-technical), especially managing roadmaps, tasks and deadlines
- 2+ years of programming experience.
- Ideally, have been involved in the process of creating and launching a new product or service, from inception through development and release.
- Drive and desire to constantly improve and optimize the product, the team’s capabilities and yourself.
- Ability to delegate ownership and responsibilities.
- Great communication skills, fluency in English (German is a huge plus).
What you can expect as a founding member:
- Equity stake in the company in case of full commitment.
- Small salary in the beginning, good salary as soon as the funding allows.
- The freedom to build an exciting data driven product that can shake the legal industry.
- Great possibilities to grow with the company and lead an engineering department.