Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
|PHP Webentwickler/in Backend | von Agentur Brandmarker GmbH|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Vollzeit
Biete: Pre-Sales / DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
von Service Layers GmbH in Beliebig | Vollzeit
Create the future.
München | Stuttgart | Frankfurt | Essen | Hamburg | Zürich | Wien | London | Barcelona | Atlanta | Nanjing
For our managed IAM platform Service Layers (servicelayers.com), we are now hiring a
Pre-Sales / DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), SLPS-1030
in Germany, the UK, Spain, or remote.
iC Consult Group and its companies – iC Consult, xdi360, IAM Worx, and Service Layers – specialize in Identity and Access Management (IAM). The services we provide include IAM Business Consulting, Architecture and Design, Implementation and Integration, Managed Services, and our Identity as a Service offering: Service Layers. With over 300 consultants, 30 IAM product partners, and more than 1000 successful projects, we have demonstrably achieved customer success. iC Consult Group has independent branches in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Great Britain, the USA and China.
For more than 20 years, we have been inspiring our renowned global customers from the automotive, logistics, pharmaceutical and financial sectors – but not only with classic IAM. We are also at the forefront of innovative topics such as Customer IAM, Internet of Things and API Management.
In addition to traditional IT consulting for Identity & Access Management, it is increasingly important for our customers to use Cloud services. Using a DevOps approach, we deliver custom solutions that can be deployed much faster than traditional Identity and Access Management projects.
• Do you want to work in an IT security company and win customers over for this new service?
• Are you keen to solve mission-critical technical problems with cutting-edge solutions?
• If you’re looking for the agility of a startup and the stability of an established business – join us!
Tasks and responsibilities
• You deliver pre-sales activities including: developing and planning conceptual solution presentations, demonstrating conceptual/proposed solutions, providing technical/product guidance in meetings, responding to RfXs, clearly and effectively communicating solution value to business and technical audiences
• You own and manage technical team relationships within accounts
• You provide technical guidance to customers in customized demonstrations, drive and lead PoCs and technical workshops supported by our developer teams
• You are able to convey confidence to customers and win them over with your consultancy background
• You partner with our sales team to qualify prospects on delivery opportunity success
Skills and requirements
• You have a very strong technical background and 5+ years of experience as Solution Engineer or DevOps Engineer, with strong customer-facing skills
• Ideally, you have experience selling Identity and/or Access Management (IDM / IAM) solutions, and in-depth product expertise. Familiarity with ForgeRock or Ping products would be a plus
• You bring a track record of success in a pre-sales environment for an enterprise software vendor or consultancy
• You have proven experience in developing and delivering effective technical presentations, workshops, customized demonstrations, and proofs of concept (PoC)
• You are enthusiastic about getting things done and helping to convince the customer
• You have excellent communication and customer service skills; verbal, written and listening/understanding
• You are a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for working in a dynamic, startup-like environment
• You are fluent in English (a must) and ideally also fluent in German
• You are willing to travel globally (rarely long-haul) up to 60%
• Work in an established company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
• A high degree of personal responsibility and a large scope for decision-making
• Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development and further education
• Regular team and company events in a relaxed atmosphere
• Above-average salary, highest-quality equipment, and an appealing company car program
We are happy to answer any questions and look forward to getting in touch with you soon! Please submit your application, including salary requirements and potential entry date, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iC Consult GmbH
45128 Essen, Germany
T +49 201 616162-0
For more information, visit: www.lovemyjob.io