Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
|PHP Webentwickler/in Backend | von Agentur Brandmarker GmbH|
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Vollzeit
Biete: Senior iOS Developer (m/w/d)
von Katharina Beinroth in Hamburg | Firma „endios GmbH“ | Vollzeit
Roughly half of the top ten (and 67 more) utilities in Germany are already our customers. Our product provides utilities with an end-user app, which they can easily configure to their specific situation. We include functionality for engaging customers (e.g. e-Bike rental) and servicing customers (e.g. meter reading via smartphone). It is open to third parties to nurture innovation. In addition, there is an extensive data platform included which allows a deep understanding of user preferences. If you are interested in participating in changing how we interact in the cities of the future we are looking for you.
• You are the new, very experienced part of our iOS team.
• You are a developer with heart and soul and therefore you like to code things yourself.
• You like to communicate and would love to participate on our culture and product vision.
• You help to establish and enhance sustainable and efficient development processes in the team.
• You love new technologies and good UX. You have fun to discuss and apply them.
• You support the team and CTO in technical decisions regarding iOS.
• You have at least 5 years of applied iOS coding experiences.
• You have very good Swift skills and worked with Objective-C.
• You also bring good knowledge in software design.
• Jira, GIT, Zeplin, REST and JSON are no foreign words for you.
• You have worked in scrum style sprint organizations and shipped/launched software that was well-
received by end-users in at least three projects.
• You strike a balance in between striving for perfection and solid code vs. getting stuff done in time.
• You truly measure yourself against progress from an end-user perspective.
• You can communicate very well in English.
• Ability to work in a team, initiative, quality awareness, communication skills and fun in development
round off your profile.
Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes, just as you would expect it from a dynamic start-up. And most importantly you will work with a motivated, interna- tional team full of fellow developers.
The office is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including state of the art personal work equipment, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we offer 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and are engaging in joined office activities like dining, sports or the oc- casional party on a regular basis. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer substantial support in your visa and relocation processes.
Do you have further questions? - You are welcome to contact our development team directly. In a job interview we also show you with whom and where you may work in the future.
If you are interested, please contact our recruiting team:
We look forward hearing from you.