Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Vollzeit
Biete: Cheminformatician (d/f/m)
von Christian Popp in Jena | Firma „Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena“ | Vollzeit
The Institute for Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry within the Faculty of Chemistry and Earth Sciences seeks to fill the position of a Cheminformatician, commencing as soon as possible to help building a national research data infrastructure for chemistry in Germany (www.NFDI4Chem.de). NFDI4Chem will be a distributed infrastructure project with more than 40 FTE from IT and science and operates in the wider context of the NFDI in collaboration with up to 29 further consortia from all areas of science.
The cheminformatician will work as part of the team of Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck, the coordinator of the consortium, on all aspects of RDM infrastructure developments and in close collaboration with the large distributed as well as the local team. The place of employment is the Friedrich Schiller University of Jena. Due to the geographical distribution of the project partners, business trips are to be expected. A detailed project description can be found at https://doi.org/10.3897/rio.6.e55852.
- Working in a distributed team on all aspects of RDM infrastructure developments.
- Independently research, design and implement innovative RDM systems.
- Document the developed infrastructure.
- Assist the project leader in IT administration and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of chemistry and cheminformatics/bioinformatics is required.
- Understand scientific data and meta-data management.
- Agile thinking and working and taking responsibility.
- Ideally, experience in handling structured and unstructured data from different sources.
- Enthusiasm and interest in new methods and technologies as well as in data science.
- Full-stack software developer (desirable).
- An exciting and varied scope of activities with creative freedom
- Involvement in national and international networks of universities and research institutes
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and, if applicable, teleworking)
- University health promotion and a wide range of university sports activities;
- Attractive fringe benefits, e.g. capital formation benefits (VL), Job Ticket (benefits for public transport), and an occupational pension (VBL)
- Remuneration based on the provisions of the Collective Agreement for the Public Sector of the Federal States (TV-L) at salary scale 13—depending on the candidate’s personal qualifications—, including a special annual payment in accordance with the collective agreement.
The advertised position is initially limited until 30 September 2025. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Candidates with severe disabilities will be given preference in the case of equal qualifications and suitability.
Are you eager to work for us? Then submit your detailed written application by 31 January 2021.