Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
Beschreibung des Gesuches: Art: Freelance
Suche: Lead Frontend Engineer
von Nicole Czop in Berlin | Firma „radiosphere Media & Streaming Solutions GmbH“ | Freelance
Our goal is to build the full-stack streaming and publishing suite enabling radio stations worldwide to address and deeply engage their audiences digitally and build a future-proof business. Founded as a corporate start-up of the radio station FluxFM, radiosphere GmbH has been developing an all-in-one audio software for the growing streaming market since 2017.
As part of our team, your mission is to build up a web development team to plan and extend our underlying web framework for content publishers and audio solutions.
- You are the leader of the web development team which you manage day-to-day and help the team to grow
- You implemented a scalable design allowing us to bring radio to the next level based on concise framework code that goes far beyond standard websites
- You developed and implemented an amazing design in close collaboration with our UI/UX and product designers
- You analyzed and solved complex problems across our stack
- MSc in Computer Science or related (engineering/mathematics/IT) and/or comparable experience in IT projects
- Several years of experience in development of complex TypeScript, Angular-Clients and Media Source Extension
- Strong frontend development skills, including software architecture and API design
- First-hand experience working with large applications and development of libraries
- Experience in testing and clean technical documentation
- Experience as a lead developer would be a plus
- Team player with a clear communication style and an eye for design
- Thinking outside the box
- Drive to actively shape projects with your creative ideas
Join us in building the future of radio!
We are looking forward to receive your application. Just send us your resume, earliest start date & salary expectations: