Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
Beschreibung des Gesuches: Art: Freelance
Suche: Senior Backend Engineer
von Nicole Czop in Berlin | Firma „radiosphere Media & Streaming Solutions GmbH“ | Freelance
Our goal is to build the full-stack streaming and publishing suite enabling radio stations worldwide to address and deeply engage their audiences digitally and build a future-proof business. Founded as a corporate start-up of the radio station FluxFM, radiosphere GmbH has been developing an all-in-one audio software for the growing streaming market since 2017.
As part of our team, your mission is to build real-time services for millions of radio listeners worldwide.
- You implemented features allowing us to bring radio to the next level with highly-scalable code quality and architecture
- You developed and improved our CI/CD Pipeline in close collaboration with our Backend Lead Engineer
- You put your skills to the test, have grown and learned rapidly in the process
- MSc in Computer Science or related (engineering/mathematics /IT) and/or comparable experience in IT projects
- Software engineering is your passion
- Experience in working with java and C++ based microservice architecture running on a Kubernetes cluster.
- Experience in deployment with databases like PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and Druid
- Master multiple languages and used various development paradigms throughout your career
- Databases are not only black boxes for you
- Experience in real-time and distributed systems is highly advantageous
- Know how to test your software, but also when it’s necessary
- Team player with a clear communication style
- Thinking outside the box
- Drive to actively shape projects with your creative ideas
Join us in building the future of radio!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Just send us your resume, earliest start date & salary expectations: