Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Vollzeit
Biete: Senior Full Stack Developer
von Salahuddin Kamawi in Berlin | Firma „South Pole“ | Vollzeit
South Pole is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all six continents, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and developing communities. With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
Our Digital & Data Science team helps our clients and South Pole design and execute the most ambitious and scalable climate impact initiatives whilst reducing the administrative effort to zero. Our unique track record of running projects across the globe and delivering verified, high quality carbon credits provides us with valuable data we can leverage to identify new, high impact initiatives. We help companies on a day-to-day basis to drive their carbon neutral strategies with their customers, suppliers and their employees through analytics and sustainability software solutions. If you have the skills, ambition and drive to use the best of digital and AI to protect ecosystems, restore forests, drive sustainable agriculture, and enable climate zero journeys across the globe then please apply or register your interest now!
At South Pole, we believe that climate action is more than the title of a PowerPoint slide. That's why we work both on the field - developing emission reduction projects, as well as in the office - developing tools that empower organisations, government and individuals alike to fight climate change. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment where change is constant.
The Development team uses Agile methodologies where all roles collaborate with one another to complete each unit of work - the story. This means communication skills and interpersonal skills are a must for this position.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
• Design, implement, and unit test both frontend and backend application code
• Work collaboratively with Product Managers and UX designers to deliver against the agreed roadmap
• Act as a technical advisor and think creatively of solutions to problems arising in practice
Essential Requirements: -
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent practical experience
• 3-5 years of web development experience
• Proficient with React and Node JS
• Knowledge of common architectural patterns and development best practices
• Excellent data modelling skills
• Experience with API design for SaaS solutions
• Experience with building dependable payment solutions
• Self-starter and independent problem-solver
• Values simplicity and thinks creatively to deliver pragmatic solutions
• Solid communication skills; demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-
• Experience with Typescript
• Basic DevOps skills
• Preferred location of this position would be in Berlin
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make and South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.