Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Freelance
Biete: Head of Engineering
von Salahuddin Kamawi in Beliebig | Firma „South Pole“ | Freelance
Our Digital & Data Science team helps our clients and South Pole design and execute the most ambitious and scalable climate impact initiatives whilst reducing the administrative effort to zero. Our unique track record of running projects across the globe and delivering verified, high quality carbon credits provides us with valuable data we can leverage to identify new, high impact initiatives. We help companies on a day-to-day basis to drive their carbon neutral strategies with their customers, suppliers and their employees through analytics and sustainability software solutions. If you have the skills, ambition and drive to use the best of digital and AI to protect ecosystems, restore forests, drive sustainable agriculture, and enable climate zero journeys across the globe then please apply or register your interest now!
Your mission is to help us build the leading platform for carbon accounting on the market.
The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment where change is constant. Your product is already enabling many customers to monitor their carbon emissions and work towards their Net Zero targets. However, the ambition is to scale this further and become a market leader in automated carbon footprint analysis.
Beyond the product, we’re looking for someone who can also help us scale the development team and instill best practices. Naturally, this means solid technical skills, as well as excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
• Working closely with the product team (consisting of Product Manager and senior stakeholders) to understand
business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
• Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design
• Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
• Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
• Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent practical experience
• 10+ years of web development experience
• Proficient with React and Node JS
• Knowledge of common architectural patterns and development best practices
• Excellent data modelling skills
• Experience with API design for SaaS solutions
• Experience with building dependable payment solutions
• Self-starter and independent problem-solver
• Values simplicity and thinks creatively to deliver pragmatic solutions
• Solid communication skills; demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with Google Cloud / Kubernetes
What we offer:
At South Pole, we care about our employees as much as we care about the planet. South Pole is not just an employer, we are a Team. South Pole does not just offer people a job, we offer you a career. By joining our team, you will find strong purpose and deep meaning in everything you do. You will have the chance to make a real difference for our clients and for the planet, working alongside a passionate team of like-minded colleagues, while building your knowledge/skills and developing your career in a fun, dynamic, international and fast-growing organisation.
We’re a planet of 7.5 billion unique and different people. We all have a contribution to make; South Pole is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status or disability. Our recruitment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.