Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Vollzeit
Biete: Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) - BCG Platinion
von Leonie Groß in Berlin | Firma „BCG Platinion “ | Vollzeit
This is your opportunity to join a team of world-class researchers, problem solvers, engineers and designers who care about people and their needs. Our ideal Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) will have a combination of consulting experience, solutions architecture and core engineering experience within web applications, mobile optimized solutions, some data analytics experience, and cloud to create beautiful, state of the art digital products & services for our clients.
Shape the world of tomorrow:
- Build technology products and systems at varying levels of fidelity and scale from lightweight mock-ups to MVPs.
- Provide expertise in key aspects of software engineering such as architecture, security, scalability, performance, and
- Research new technologies and develop prototypes, POCs, and MVPs
- Interact with clients – contribute to ideation and brainstorming sessions to devise creative and disruptive digital solutions, demonstrate work to executive stakeholders, transfer knowledge and product support to client development teams
- Demonstrate technical skill and/or content knowledge in a discipline or field. Use state-of-the-art methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Provide a high level of quality on all work performed
- Lead small projects (internally and externally) from the engineering perspective
- Contribute to growing the Engineering practice within BCG Platinion
This is how you can make a difference:
- You bring 4+ years of hands-on development experience with a broad mix of programming languages and technologies
- You have a degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- You bring Passion for software engineering and following best practices
- You are able to write high-quality, tested code using multiple paradigms or being comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- You have experience with continuous integration and deployment
- You bring experience in working in teams leveraging agile development methods and tools
- You have knowledge of when to proactively seek help and learn from critique/failures.
- You got strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done"
Additional considerations may be given to those who bring experience with some of the following:
- Scripting and object-oriented languages, e.g. Python, Node and C#
- Understanding of web services and message formats such as JSON, XML, Graphql
- Experience in working with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure as well as managed services on those platforms such as Beanstalk, Lambda, etc.
- Experience with native & hybrid mobile development for various platforms (iOS, Android), mobile languages and frameworks (Objective-C, React, ReactNative, and Java)
- Experience in working with designing data platforms, relational and noSQL databases
- Experience in working with emerging technology like AR/VR, IoT, AI, Blockchain.
- Experience in Data science and visualization application such as Hadoop, Databricks, Spark, d3.js
How you can grow with us
As an integral part of our Design and Engineering team, you have the chance to face and solve complex challenges every day together with a dedicated team of talented colleagues from all over the world. Within a community of about 400 engineers from BCG Platinion and BCG Digital Ventures, you will foster engineering culture, agile mindset, creativity and collaboration. Thereby, you will have the opportunity to actively shape and further develop your future environment. By travelling around the globe to work with international clients and BCG teams, you will grow and strengthen your individual network.
Become a part of our team
Apply over our online portal now, with your CV, all relevant references and transcripts, a cover letter including your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date.