Ihr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|TYPO3 Entwickler (m/w) in Festanstellung | von ITplusX GmbH|
|Software Programmierer für Projekte | von Altenrath GmbH & CO KG|
|(Junior) Entwickler (m/w) für Natural Mainframe | von Software AG|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Freelance
Biete: Senior Lead Software Developer
von Adis Hodzic in Sonstiger Ort | Firma „Hanalytica e.U.“ | Freelance
CorVel is building an additional flagship development team in Europe that will be responsible for tackling complex projects. We are searching for a manager who will work remotely on contractor basis. The manager is a methodical, analytically minded manager with a strong grasp on software engineering principles. A natural leader that possesses the ability to dive deep into the details of a project and come out of the other side with an elegant solution.
The manager of this team will need strong organizational skills along with a background in Microsoft development in order to fully understand, plan and execute multiple successful projects with numerous stakeholder. The manager will lead an international team on a remote basis.
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative, and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
Major responsibilities include:
• Lead a team of software engineers responsible for delivering elegant software solutions
• Acquire extensive business and system knowledge.
• Apply system knowledge to diagnose and fix complex problems.
• Perform requirements analysis, design reviews, and documentation.
• Provide reliable estimates of effort and good identification of risks.
• Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews.
• Stay current with technology and industry best practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong .NET/C# skills
• Strong relational database skills including proficiency in SQL, stored procedures and database architecture (MSSQL 2008 or higher).
• Angular and MVC
• Exposure to Azure DevOps.
• Object oriented programming principals.
• Must be self-directed, analytical, adept to problem solving, and have a strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to produce quality products under tight and strict deadlines.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a combination of education and related experience.
• 3+ years of managerial experience.
• Healthcare experience is a plus.
• The team will be required to work with a range of technologies including but not limited to C#, .NET Core, MS SQL, Azure DB, Angular and MVC.
• Proven experience in leading remote teams.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Remote.