Highlight-AnzeigenIhr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|Stadt Kehl | von Stadt Kehl|
|Programmierer bin frei für neue Projekte PHP, SQL, JS, [...] | von Andreas|
|Programmierer Minijob | von Goran Mladenovic|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Freelance
Biete: Senior Full Stack Developer (all genders)
von Anna Conrad in Beliebig | Firma „share GmbH“ | Freelance
We are share, your Social Impact Brand, founded in Berlin and on a mission to create social impact through consumption globally. Since our launch in 2018, we have been working passionately to change the world and the way we consume on a daily basis in a sustainable way! How? We offer high-quality consumer products that are both beneficial for our customers and directly support people in need around the world. We have already launched over 120 products through different retail channels.
In this way, we have “shared” over 114 million times and our concept enabled us to build or repair >150 wells, distribute 29 million meals, 16 million hygiene products, make 52 million days of access to clean drinking water possible and provide 3 million hours of education. Every second, someone shares with share. You can already find our products at dm-drogerie markt, REWE, ROSSMANN, MÜLLER, ALDI Süd, IKEA, DB, Eurowings, Lufthansa, Shell, Mister Spex and more! Stay tuned – we are just getting started!
Do you want to be an essential part of our mission and make the world a better place? Then the following is valid: You + share = ❤!
Equality of opportunity is a very important topic for us. That is why we strongly encourage people of colour, people with disabilities, LGBTTIQ* people and parents to apply for a job with us.
- Take over the development of new tech modules for the share website and be responsible for the website hosting, security updates and tracking
- Ensure technical scalability and future-proof architecture
- Take ownership of Contentful CMS and Netlify
- Be responsible for the technical delivery within cross-functional teams
- Support the handover of the development responsibility from external to internal and support implementing of agile roles, setup and processes
- Drive further growth of the team, including recruiting the right people
- Scope and build new high-quality online features within the share.eu ecosystem in close collaboration with Product Owners to increase traffic and retention
- You have at least four years of experience building stuff on the internet
- You have gained experience working in an eCommerce related industry
- You have a solid understanding of technical project workflows within agile teams
- You have gained experience with component-based architecture/design systems
- You have a knack for semantic markup and accessibility and feel at home in SCSS or CSS
- You are comfortable writing tests, have working knowledge of Node.js
- You know your way around different templating engines
- You are comfortable using Git and Github, working with branches and pull requests
- You speak English fluently, German is a nice to have
What we offer:
- Purpose as DNA
- Global number one ambition, amazing track record and inspiring international team
- 4 year young company with little “beaten tracks”
- Responsible tasks, extensive development opportunities and a very dynamic environment
- Active support for diversity and equality for all in the team
- Mobile Work (with 1 time budget to equip better your home-office)
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days (core working hours, more vacation against minimally lower remuneration)
- Extra holiday day for your birthday
- The opportunity to take 2 days off a year to do your heart’s work as a volunteer
- Language courses (German and English)
- Membership to nilo.health (mindfulness & mental health tool)
- 1 month fully paid Sabbatical leave (with monetary support for additional 2 months)
- And yes – we do have the standard fruits, drinks, snacks and ping pong table in the office
Start date: 01.04.2023
A little insight into our share mentality: What makes us a great team is that we all believe in each other and in our mission to change this world together. We’re a team of over 130 driven talents from 19 nations – and we have one key thing in common: we’re passionate about what we do and believe that together we can make a big difference.
Are you the person we are looking for to join our team?
Yeah – Then apply right away via our online portal here. We look forward to getting to know you! Unfortunately, applications submitted via email cannot be considered as they do not comply with the GDPR regulations.
If you have any questions about the advertised position, please contact Anna (Talent Acquisition): firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not yet barrier-free in all areas, but we want to actively change that and want to develop further. Please let us know about anything you might need so we can best assist you throughout the hiring process.
Since 2018 we are a certified B Corp company! We are quite proud of this, but also continue to work diligently to do good and add value with our products.