Highlight-AnzeigenIhr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|BACKEND DEVELOPER Java (m/w/d) ... mach Daten zu Energie! | von Mako365 GmbH|
|Werkstudent (m/w/d) Linux Systemadministration | von babiel GmbH|
|Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) | von JF Group GmbH|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Freelance
Biete: Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/x)
von Thea Abdihodzic in München | Firma „HENSOLDT Analytics“ | Freelance
We, HENSOLDT Analytics GmbH, are one of the world’s leading innovators in the field of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Artificial Intelligence and speech and language technology systems, we create cutting‐edge software for speech and multimedia analysis solutions supporting commercial (e.g., news monitoring, broadcast news transcription and indexing) as well as government applications (e.g., public opinion monitoring, surveillance and intelligence gathering). Our Media Mining System is an integrated platform for analysts and decision makers enabling the extraction of key information from multimedia sources in multiple languages in real time.
We are seeking a colleague who will be an enthusiastic and creative team player; with the ability to envision the big picture and the willingness to also learn about and contribute to other expert areas for our product to be successful. As a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/x) you are part of our Development Team. If you are ready to take responsibility and grow with us, then we are looking for you as Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/x) in our office in Vienna!
In this role, you will carry the responsibility of following tasks:
- Build web-based client applications with a focus on Angular and Tailwind, ensuring high performance, good coding standards and user-friendly interfaces.
- Independently handle projects and take ownership of areas that showcase your true potential and expertise.
- Collaborate with our international developer team, providing support, sharing your valuable insights, and fostering a culture of knowledge exchange.
- Assist and mentor junior developers, offering guidance and expertise to help them grow professionally.
- Keep up to date with the latest advancements in technology, leveraging your knowledge to drive the continuous modernization of our product portfolio in exciting projects with diverse challenges.
- Embrace opportunities for personal and professional growth within our organization, exploring other areas of software development if desired.
You are a perfect match, if you have…
- completed an education in IT (HTL, FH/Uni)
- experiences with and very good programming skills in Angular
- good programming skills (i.e. Typescript, (S)CSS)
- prior experiences with Tailwind, NX, Flutter (Dart)
- excellent English language skills, German skills are of advantage and other languages are a plus
- motivated and very independent work approach
- flexible, self-organized and independent working style
- experience with working in international teams
- you will have the opportunity to work on and in other fields of software development
- application and customer-oriented projects
- flexible working hours
- business on a world-wide basis
- central working location in central Vienna (9th district)
- a young, international and ambitious team developing high tech solutions for clients across the globe
- a friendly atmosphere, no dress code and free breakfast on Fridays
- a minimum salary from 5000€ gross p.m. (14 payments on an annual basis, according to the Austrian collective agreement), negotiable – depending on your qualification and experience