Highlight-AnzeigenIhr Inserat auch immer ganz oben!? [Info]
|BACKEND DEVELOPER Java (m/w/d) ... mach Daten zu Energie! | von Mako365 GmbH|
|Werkstudent (m/w/d) Linux Systemadministration | von babiel GmbH|
|Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) | von JF Group GmbH|
Beschreibung des Angebotes: Art: Vollzeit
Biete: Professional Java Developer IT Security (f/m/d)
von Kate Lebedev in Berlin | Firma „Zertificon Solutions GmbH“ | Vollzeit
What you will be doing
You are to become an important team member for developing and maintaining new, containerized Services which make communication secure for everyone.
Your influence on the team will boost the pace of innovation and success for the whole company. Be ready to dive into a new world of loose boundaries, enabled by Microservices connected via Message Brokers. You’d like to create your Service with Go? Go for it! You found a new concept, new framework or library? Bring it to the table! Find yourself in a world of open minded people seeking kindred spirits. The mix of freedom and responsibility will become part of your daily life.
Help us push boundaries, opening up a new era of Software Distribution and Development by creating containerized microservices in Rust/Java/Go to develop new products.
- Together with the team, proactively develop and plan our enterprise products, finding new ways and solutions to create bleeding-edge products, expanding our position on the market
- Analyze the possible issues or blockers within the development strategy and plan and act in prevention
- Mentor and guide the subordinate team members for the most effective delivery of the results/development of the features/product an enterprise customer of Zertificon expects
- Help your team coordinating long term product road maps and architectures
- Develop a deep understanding of the team/products capabilities and act as an effective coordinator with the team interacting with internal stakeholders
- Together with the other squads create road maps, architectural pictures to develop and optimize the software features
- Align your team work with the other RND teams to make sure that your product and it's components fit into the overall development architecture
What this position requires?
- You have successfully worked in a development team for at least 3 years and successfully managed to deliver solutions and products with that team
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience working with Java. We work mainly with Java11/17/21
- You have experience with security, e.g. PKI, S/Mime, OpenPGP, X.509 Certificates, PGP Keys
You are proficient with following technologies:
- Basic Linux Commands
- ANSI Shell, Bash
- Spring MVC, Boot
- Message-Broker (NATS or RabbitMQ or Kafka)
- Containerization (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- Microservice Design
- Ideally, you already have knowledge about Email, SMTP, Java Mail and Bouncycastle
- You have a good level on English (at least B2)
What Zertificon offers you
- Innovative work culture in an established company - without the startup risks
- A reason to have a good mood in the morning – meaningful job within IT security, contributing to a safer world
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG-Ticket/Parking/Job-Rad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.